Conventional bicycle saddles are like sitting on a beam. That contradicts the human anatomy and is actually questionable as far as health is concerned. Incorrect sitting is responsible for problems with the urethra, blood vessels and nerves (pressure discomfort), circulation, disks and the spine, as well as the sexual function.
The saddle concept RELAX by Comfort Line® allows for correct and healthy sitting positions (principle of the crossbeam) and offers women and men the best anatomic prerequisites for healthy and comfortable cycling and training at home.
relax by Comfort Line®
allows for sitting without pain on the saddle – even with medical problem cases – consult your physician.
COMFORTABLE AND HEALTHY SITTING:
- shape adjusted to posterior
- weight redistribution from sensitive perineum area to sciatic area
- satisfactory seat surface for optimal weight distribution
- adjusted axial and vertical direction to the motion process
- no chafing of the thighs
- load optimised HiTech foam filling
- integrated spring system made of non-corrosive spring steel
- long-wearing and weatherproof HiTech upper material
- installation aids for various saddle intakes and home trainers
- approved for up to 120 kg (according to DIN 79100)
- fulfils TÜV requirements